"It was winter of 2005 when I got a chance to shoot some images with Dave Macleod for the first time… My photography knowledge back then was seriously limited but I remember how excited I was to snap away while Dave was making his way up the ‘Fast and furious‘ in Birnam Quarry. I think I shot entire! 2 rolls of gritty ISO1600 B&W film… 72 frames doesn’t sound exciting enough these days! ;-)
6 years later I found myself teaching climbing photography and 6 of my students (or maybe 5!) could feel this buzz! It was a very special weekend. It meant to be both informative and inspirational and I think it was exactly that.
‘Loved the entire course. All the photoshoots were excellent and the fact that we got to shoot with Dave was unbelievable.’
Have a look at some of my favourite images shot by the students over the weekend."
Photo Richard Enticknap
Photo Hamish Rose
Photo Richard Enticknap
Photo Paul Diffley
You can view more images from the weekend over at Lukasz blog here



