Lukasz on the Crux pitch of The Long Hope Route, while shooting ME Pro partners Dave MacLeod & Andy Turner
Lukasz tells us more: "For me personally, photography has been always about sharing images… but for the first time I get a chance to share with you even more.
Being asked over and over again about my own photography workshops I have decided to finally give you all the best we’ve got here…
A skilful photographer (yours truly, our safety and location guru (Ruth Taylor) and my top assistant (Matt) all yours for the whole weekend! And to make it even better, we have invited for you to photograph (thank you Mountain Equipment) one of the world’s best climber and an all round nice guy – Dave Macleod.
Where? – North Wales (based out of Bryn Engan Farmhouse)
When? – 30th September (Friday) – 2nd of October (Sunday)
Group size is limited to 8 people only.
I’m sure it will be a practical, informative, and inspirational weekend. For all details just click here!
On a side note, just a quick list of other workshops and lectures I’m doing in the near future:
- 12-13th August – Summer Photography School in Poland (in Polish) – I think 4 places left
- 30th Sept. – 2nd October – LWimages AUTUMN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS – shoot with DAVE MACLEOD
- 6th October – Thursday Night lecture during the Edinburgh Mountain Film Festival
- 15th October – I’m teaching photography at the Alpkit Bigshakeout weekend!
For more information check out Lukasz's website here
