Mountain Equipment Pro partner Andy Parkin has just dropped us a email with details of what he's going to be up to over the next few months.
"I was thinking of giving you a resume of my upcoming activities, its getting crazy. I have just finished the trophies for The North Face Ultra Trail run here in Chamonix, I have also sold a lot of my Tibetan paintings (Everest and Shishapangma) to Tibetans from Lhasa who run the mountain school there, They want to invite me over next year to build a large sculpture out of oxygen bottles!
I am then invited to Iran this autumn to do new routes and a cultural festival. After that Kendal Mountain Film Festival of course and then I go to Nepal to do workshops or a large sculpture in Kathmandu, I will then go climbing in the Khumbu again, a different valley this time, to the north towards Tibet and try two new mountains - 6223 and 6422, a bit wild this trip as I'll be alone"
You can read more about Andy at www.andyparkin.com