Well I'm going to be spending the next couple of weeks out in the mountains of North Wales. So i've spent the afternoon sifting through my hoards of kit trying to decide what to pack. I think there is definitely a point at which you can have far too much kit, but thats one of the hard parts of working on product development.
Normally my pack is lying in my cupboard waiting to go, but every year, around this time, everything falls apart as I attempt to deal with the whole Summer-Winter transition. But having checked the MWIS forecast I think the most I will have to contend with is Autumn Gales and Heavy rain, winter seems to have disappeared for the time being.
So at the risk of being mobbed by die-hard fans of Mountain Equipment (do you exist? Are you on our new facebook page?)I will not disclose too much, other than to say we'll be working with upto 40 members of retail staff from all around the country over the coming week or two in the mountains of Snowdonia. We'll hopefully be updating our blog every day with reports.
See you in the Snowdonia perhaps.