Friday, 8 January 2010

Stephen Venables - Lectures


Mountain Equipment Pro Partner Stephen Venables give us an update on his lecture plans for 2010.
.
"Having just returned from lecture tours in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong and the United States, this year I am staying mainly at home. However, I will be talking at a conference in Santiago, Chile, in November.
Here, I have a busy programme, starting with a talk on the Nepal Himalaya in Mellor, near Manchester, on February 8th. Then I head to Scotland to tour my new "Shipton Country" lecture, which was a sellout when I tried it out in Bristol before Christmas. I will also be visiting most areas of England and Wales with various talks, including a new touring theatre show "In the Steps of Shackleton", using gorgeous photos and film footage from all my three South Georgia expeditions over the last twenty years. "
.
Details of Stephens lectures are now up on http://www.stephenvenables.com
.
For further information on "In the Foot Steps of Shackleton" lecture tour supported by Mountain Equipment also see http://www.speakersfromtheedge.com